+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TouchAddicts - deutsches Forum (pls read Admins - translated thread)

Senior Member notioninker is on a distinguished road

TouchAddicts - deutsches Forum (pls read Admins - translated thread)

Deutsch/German

Es ist schon eine Weile her, dass ich damals das wbb-Board notioninker.de ins Leben rief. Eine deutsche Adam Community. Mittlerweile sind wir auf vbulletin umgestiegen und nennen uns TouchAddicts, um eine Verwandschaft zu diesem großartigen Forum klar zu machen.

Touchaddicts.com ist eine deutsche Community zu Adam, Notion Ink, aber auch zu anderen Tablets und Android allgemein.

Neben einigen Adam Besitzern aus Deutschland, zur Zeit um die knapp 40, werde ich auch die anderen Bereiche stets abdecken, denn was für andere Tablets gut ist, muss für Adam ja nicht schlecht sein.

Die Seite ist seit einigen Tagen online (nach Import von notioninker.de) und wird natürlich noch verbessert. Allerdings hat sich schon jetzt einige hilfreiche Funktionen, beispielsweise einen Java Forenticker für Live-News des Forums.

Kommt und nehmt an unsere Community teil. Wir freuen uns auf jedes Mitglied. Auch internationale Gäste sind willkommen.

touchaddicts
    notioninker.de

Englisch/English

Some time ago I started the german wbb3-Board notioninker.de. There was no forum for german-speaking adam-owners... and the community was born.
    Some weeks ago I decided to import everythink to my new vbulletin-license... you at notionaddicts.com know why.

touchaddicts.com is "called touchaddicts to honor this great community here and to built a connection to users from germany and the world. We are one family, aren´t we?

But I did something more...

I decided to expire my forum a little and know, it is about adam of course, but also about android tablets and the android os. I integrated a live-ticker named vaispy to let my users stay connected to forum changes. I think I did a good job up to know.
    touchaddicts is online since some days. and I know... you notionaddicts have the bigger audience. but there are users in germany that don´t speak english as good as you... and others that never learned to speak it. so this will be the place for them.

Some time ago, when notioninker.de was born as a wordpress blog, later as wbb3-forum, I tried to connect to you to ask for bannersharing. i never got an answer. so I hope I am allowed to link your website at touchaddicts to share some traffic with you.

Indeed... touchaddicts is a german forum. but i found a translation addon, so everybody from all over the world can read what we - the germans - write. Feel welcome... feel connected to one big family.

You are notionaddicts... we are touchaddicts... two languages... one world... one community. I love notionaddicts since this forum is born. So please let us be the Adam-Family not the Adams-Family

Regards
    touchaddicts - the german android tablet community
    Love my Adam!
    admin of ww.touchaddicts.com - German Adam and Android Community

Super Moderator Levon is on a distinguished road Levon's Avatar
    Well, I welcome touchaddicts.com and very flattered from your kind words

Senior Member notioninker is on a distinguished road
    Not bad for a german Guy trying to speak English, mhm?
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by notioninker; March-31-2011 at 04:16 AM.
    Love my Adam!
    admin of ww.touchaddicts.com - German Adam and Android Community

Junior Member Wayne is on a distinguished road
    Setting the whole forum to privat (like your forum) is even worse than only using facebook to log in (like on the official notionink forum).

At least i can read the postings in the notionink forum without registering.

And why are there football blog entries on the page? I thought thats a page about the adam?

+ Reply to Thread