+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SwiftKey Free App of the Day 26-March-11

Moderator JonnyBoy is on a distinguished road JonnyBoy's Avatar

Wink SwiftKey Free App of the Day 26-March-11

I highly recommend getting it from the Amazon Appstore for your phones and of course your Adam!!

Visit the developer's website for more information: http://www.swiftkey.net/blog/?p=405
    Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users? ~ Clifford Stoll

Please look at the PSA video "Posting and you" before hitting Submit
    Everyone here is an Innovator, whether by choice or ignorance...

Senior Member Deecee is on a distinguished road Deecee's Avatar
    Would so love this for the adam, but it's not here yet. Do you know if I can transfer it to the adam from my phone after my adam arrives?
    Can't wait to get rid of my iPad! ADAM PQi 3G Woohooo!
    ESD: 15 Feb:SHIPPING IN PROGRESS:16 FebPROCESSED:17 FebTracking "Not Found":18 Feb3-5 Days:22 Feb PreOrderOutcast (POO) NEW ESD: 3-10 MarUNDER PROCESS: 11 MarTRACKING 25 Mar ADAM BORN ON 30 MARCH 2011

Senior Member MATrickett is on a distinguished road
    I cannot remember where, but I've seen at least one suggestion that you would have to download the app to each device individually. Since this is just a vague recollection I would do some more research, but as you say the Adam isn't here at the moment so it would be good information to have.
    Adam: PixelQi LCD, Wifi + 3G (Ordered Feb-9, 2011; Delivered Mar-30, 2011)
    ROM: Beast 2.1.3
    Apps: Too many. I love Market and Amazon...
    Screen Protector: Oh how I love thee...

Senior Member saied is on a distinguished road
    how do u get the amazon app store?

If you buy an app on the Amazon appstore on one device, it can be redownloaded for free on any other device with the same Amazon account.
    LCD Wifi + 3G Adam
    Running Honeycomb Port - Build 14
    Honeycomb is fantastic! Camera and GPS would be nice, but I never really used them anyway.

Senior Member Deecee is on a distinguished road Deecee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saied View Post
    how do u get the amazon app store?
    From any browser just go to amazon. Right now it comes up for me as their ad for the day. (Probably since they datamine everything we do, they know I have an android phone) Otherwise, it is now listed as a department as well. Pull down and you should see it. I've been out of the US for a while, so this is the first chance I've seen, so I haven't loaded anything onto my phone.

That being said, there is a problem if you have an AT&T phone. Not sure if it is a problem just for AT&T locked devices or all devices on their network. I'll have to see if it works for my Nexus 1

Quote Originally Posted by jathak View Post
    If you buy an app on the Amazon appstore on one device, it can be redownloaded for free on any other device with the same Amazon account.
    Hope that's true, cause there are few apps that I would like to get on the Adam and not on my phone - this being one of them.
    Last edited by Deecee; March-26-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    Can't wait to get rid of my iPad! ADAM PQi 3G Woohooo!
    ESD: 15 Feb:SHIPPING IN PROGRESS:16 FebPROCESSED:17 FebTracking "Not Found":18 Feb3-5 Days:22 Feb PreOrderOutcast (POO) NEW ESD: 3-10 MarUNDER PROCESS: 11 MarTRACKING 25 Mar ADAM BORN ON 30 MARCH 2011

Senior Member bigwhitebear18 is on a distinguished road bigwhitebear18's Avatar
    I've decided to try it out and am enjoying it so far. I need to learn the shortcuts. I like that it doesn't take up half the screen like the stock keyboard.

+ Reply to Thread