Please point me in the right direction if there is already a thread on this issue. I searched but could not find one.
I was having virtually no issues with my Adam apart from forced closes which I learned to live with, until last night when I turned it off and turned it back on again and found that I could not get WiFi to connect. (I can connect with 3g)
When I select "Turn on WiFi", it ticks the box, attemps a scan but reports "Unable to scan for Networks" after about 30 secs and then turns the WiFi option back to unticked.
So far in order to try a fix, I have done a full reset:
1. Wiped the cache partition
2. Wiped data/facrtory reset
3. Re-ran to the original settings using the download.bat in the Windows_PQ update
4. Ran the OTA update on 3g so I am now on build NIP20140211
5. and just in case I also reset my router
but still no WiFi access...
I'm all out of ideas so help would be appreciated