Ah, the moment many have been waiting for! Notion Ink has begun the second round of pre-orders for the Notion Ink Adam. As previously mentioned, all NotionAddicts' members as of 11PM Pacific Standard Time on January 23, 2011 should soon be receiving an email invitation from Notion Ink for a chance to pre-order a Notion Ink Adam!
The options available are the following:
Notion Ink Adam with LCD & WiFi (no 3G) - $375 USD
Notion Ink Adam with LCD, WiFi & 3G - $425 USD
Notion Ink Adam with Pixel Qi display & WiFi (no 3G) - $499USD
Notion Ink Adam with Pixel Qi display, WiFi & 3G - $549 USD
**Shipping is flat-rate globally at $50 USD**
For more information regarding the second round of pre-orders, please visit the official Notion Ink blog.
- You MUST call your bank and tell them that you would be doing this transaction, specially in the case where you have not done a high value transaction in the past. If your bank issues a chargeback, Notion Ink will not be able to resolve the issue, as it can only be resolved after your Bank gets your confirmation from you about the transaction. Your bank’s system might still show that the transaction has been processed in such a case, but wouldn’t be actually.
- Please check the Terms and Conditions and Warranty Policy carefully.
- The order placements are done on first come first served basis.
- Notion Ink follows one price policy for the world and will be directly shipping from China. The end customer would be required to pay any customs duty, if applicable in their respective countries.
- Currently there is no other source of buying so you should be beware of merchandisers calling themselves as authorized distributors of Notion Ink’s Adam, nor is there any other way to pay for the devices except CCAvenue Payment gateways.
Will you be pre-ordering during this second round? Let us know what you think by replying!