+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cost of Adam Delivered in Belgium

Senior Member breese is on a distinguished road breese's Avatar
    Zeg, hebben jullie daarvoor een telefoontje gekregen van TNT met de vraag of je een BTW nummer had of niet ? Dat hebben wij namelijk wel gekregen, maar nog geen rekening. Hopen natuurlijk dat dat gewoon zo blijft. Hoewel die hoop nu wel begint te slinken gezien de hoeveelheid mensen die toch nog een laat kado'tje hebben gekregen.

Did you guys get a phone-call from TNT before your bill with the question if you have a VAT number or not ? Because we did get that call, but no bill yet. Of course we're hoping it'll stay that way. But that hope is slowly dying away seeing the amount of people that still got a late gift.
    PQi 3G // Ordered 11-02-2011, 00:00AM // Paid 11-02-2011 // Payment went through 22-02-2011 // ESD 03 March - 10 March // SD - Shipment under Process since 10th March // According to TNT Adam should get home by the 4th of April // The Adam is home!

Junior Member Anonissimus is on a distinguished road
    it seems like a random treatment of packages, I think it would be nice if there were a default way of dealing with this instead of leaving it up to luck.

Anyone else knows people who work at one of the mail companies?

Senior Member breese is on a distinguished road breese's Avatar
    The dreaded gift has been received, €96.41, like tinutac. We would've preferred paying on arrival. Paying this long after, just sucks. Gotta love Belgian taxes.
    PQi 3G // Ordered 11-02-2011, 00:00AM // Paid 11-02-2011 // Payment went through 22-02-2011 // ESD 03 March - 10 March // SD - Shipment under Process since 10th March // According to TNT Adam should get home by the 4th of April // The Adam is home!

Junior Member tinutac is on a distinguished road
    It's just the guys from TNT. They are simply stupid. They didn't call us for the VAT number like they did with breese. We received the invoice directly with the VAT number of my husband although that was never mentioned on the invoice from Notion Ink as we bought it for the person.
    With DHL we always got to pay when they deliver. And with the Belgian post we very rarely got inspected packages.
    PQi 3G// ordered on 12/02/2011, paid on 12/02/2011, VISA charged 22/02/2011, Shipment under Process since March 10th, Delivered April 4th.
    ROM: AdamComb v0.3 (if I were to test something else )
    Apps: stock + SwitchPro, BeTrains, Aldiko, Handcent SMS

Senior Member slider is on a distinguished road slider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinutac View Post
    It's just the guys from TNT. They are simply stupid. They didn't call us for the VAT number like they did with breese. We received the invoice directly with the VAT number of my husband although that was never mentioned on the invoice from Notion Ink as we bought it for the person.
    With DHL we always got to pay when they deliver. And with the Belgian post we very rarely got inspected packages.
    so what can we do if we still want to us a VAT number ?

Quote Originally Posted by slider View Post
    so what can we do if we still want to us a VAT number ?
    You mean if you bought it on a company? I suppose that you should contact TNT if they didn't use your VAT number. But it depends what's written on the invoice.
    PQi 3G// ordered on 12/02/2011, paid on 12/02/2011, VISA charged 22/02/2011, Shipment under Process since March 10th, Delivered April 4th.

Junior Member Anonissimus is on a distinguished road
    Just received my adam, delivery by TNT and no import taxes... I don't get it but am rather happy

Quote Originally Posted by Anonissimus View Post
    no import taxes...
    ... yet. Most of us got the invoice for the taxes 1 month later.

+ Reply to Thread