The following rules apply to all members of NotionAddicts.com Please, read all rules before posting. Not following the rules will result in a warning, followed by a ban.
1. No advertising is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, threads, posts, avatars, and signatures. If you would like to advertise on NotionAddicts, you may contact us by clicking the "Contact Us" link and selecting "Advertising" as the subject.
2. Vendor advertising is NOT allowed unless you are registered as a vendor on NotionAddicts. This includes, but is not limited to threads, posts, avatars, and signatures. For more information about vendor advertising, please contact the administrator or super moderators.
3. Please, before posting a question, conduct a search. Chances are your question may have already been answered in another thread and/or post.
4. No postings containing nudity or sexual explicit materials are allowed! NotionAddicts is meant to be a work-friendly site, and any images (whether in posts, avatars, or signatures) deemed unacceptable WILL be removed.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO posting of pirated content! Copyrighted and/or proprietary information cannot be posted without prior consent. This includes, but is not limited to, music, movies, books, software, applications, etc.
6. The moderators and administrators of NotionAddicts reserve the right to close/delete/edit/move/open any thread or post, for any reason. Moderator decisions are final.
7. Avoid posting in all CAPS (capitals), this is forbidden. If a message is determined to be made up mostly CAPS, it will be deleted and the user will be warned.
8. The subject/title of threads should given an honest description of the content inside.
9. New threads should be posted in the correct forum with an accurate description. Topics posted in the wrong forum will either be moved or deleted without notification from an administrator or moderator. If you continue to create threads in wrong forums, you will be given a warning.
10. Be respectful of other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated.
11. Potentially offensive terms and URLs (e.g. mysite.com ) are not allowed in screen names.
12. Any trolling, flaming, racist, or homophobic comments will result in a warning or infraction and repeat offenses will lead to a ban. The same goes for posting off-topic posts in threads within general areas of the forums.
13. Spam will not be tolerated. It will be deleted and the user posting it will be warned/banned. If you see spam, please report the post by clicking the post report icon "" so the NotionAddicts moderator team can take the appropriate actions.
14. Any discussion on the topic of drugs must be conducted in a mature manner.
15. Keep vulgar profanities to a minimum. People of all ages are welcome here, so please take that into consideration when you post.
16. No bashing vendors without just cause. NotionAddicts reserves the right to determine when just cause has been proven, so all complaints should be sent to the NotionAddicts moderator team for evaluation. If you do not like it and have not spoken to the NotionAddicts moderator team, do not post.
17. Use of the Private Messaging system on NotionAddicts to solicit non-vendor sales or to circumvent any of the site rules or policies are strictly prohibited! Any member who engages in such activities will be banned.
If a member has made an offensive post, posted spam, and/or is violating the site rules, please report the incident by clicking the "" icon in the post. DO NOT participate/start an argument. Reporting the incident will notify the NotionAddicts moderator team and we can take the appropriate actions.
If any of these rules do not make sense, please contact any of the moderators for more information.
Updated: February 10, 2011